- 2 heads Bibb lettuce or 1 mind iceberg lettuce
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 ear corn, kernels crawled from cob or 1/two to threeOr4 cup frozen organic kernels, defrosted
- Pepper and salt
- 2 pounds shrimp, deveined and tails removed, coarsely chopped or halved
- three or four cloves garlic clove, chopped
- 1 " fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon sea food seasoning, for example Old Bay
- 1 tablespoon grain wine vinegar, white-colored wine vinegar or distilled vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- two tablespoons agave syrup
- one to two tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 small bunch scallions, thinly sliced, for garnish
- Cilantro leaves
Separate the lettuce into cups and reserve.
Heat 1 tablespoon from the canola oil inside a skillet and saute the corn over medium-high temperature until light golden at edges. Season with pepper and salt. Towards the same skillet, add some shrimp and prepare before the shrimp start to turn pink, two to three minutes. Add some garlic clove, ginger root and sea food seasoning and toss one to two minutes. Add some vinegar and manages keep the mind to avoid a sinus attack! Include the lime zest, agave and Sriracha. Toss and take away to some serving plate.
Dress the avocado using the lime juice.
Serve the shrimp using the lettuce for taco building. Fill the lettuce using the shrimp and top with scallions, avocado and cilantro.
Get Rachael's grocery list with this episode's recipes here .