Garlic clove Naan is really a northern Indian baked flat bread. If you don't do this scrumptious Garlic clove Naan recipe then you definitely shall surely lose out, these garlic clove naan’s that certain frequently orders in restaurants using their barbecue’s, karahi’s, or handi’s are merely irresistible and never that hard to make. Take a look the garlic clove naan recipe by chef shireen anwar here!!
Prep Time: half an hour
- 2-1/2 cups plain flour
- 4 tablespoons of yogurt, whipped
- 2 tablespoons of ghee, melted
- 1 tablespoons of fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoons of honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoon instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon onion seeds
- Melted ghee for brushing
Dietary details are not available.
- Preheat oven to 230 degree C.
- Convey a baking tray tray within the oven to heat.
- Inside a large bowl, sieve together flour and salt.
- Add yeast, yogurt, melted ghee, garlic clove, onion seeds and coriander.
- Knead a gentle dough with water.
- Make 3 equal balls from the dough.
- Cover with oiled plastic and allow rise for ten minutes.
- Roll each ball right into a curved shape 10 inches lengthy.
- Place naan around the hot baking tray.
- Bake for five minutes or until top slightly brown.
- Now brush with melted butter or ghee.
- Keep warm.
- Garlic clove Naan is prepared now.