- Season the chicken with pepper and salt. Warm up the essential olive oil (and a few extra cooking spray as needed) inside a large saute pan and prepare the chicken until it's gently browned and merely cooked. Put aside inside a separate bowl. Take care not to overcook the chicken, just a little underdone is alright, or even the chicken will finish up rubbery.
- Within the same saute pan, add some onion and prepare for five-7 minutes until it starts to become translucent. Add some garlic clove and prepare another few minutes until aromatic.
- Include whatever pasta you use and a pair of glasses of the chicken broth, red pepper, and tulsi. Provide a boil after which simmer before the water is nearly completely absorbed and pasta is near to cooked 8 minutes.
- Include the broccoli and also the additional 1/2 cup of chicken broth. Cover and let simmer for around 4 minutes until broccoli is vibrant eco-friendly.
- Include the chicken, milk, cheese, and fresh lemon juice. Stir together and simmer for around a few minutes before the sauce starts to thicken. Switch off and allow the pasta take 2-3 minutes longer therefore the sauce could thicken. Serve!
Slender Kitchen Diet Plans
Customizable weekly diet plans which include Dieters ® friendly recipes in the morning, dinner and lunch, dietary information, shopping lists, and much more.
† SmartPoints™ and PointsPlus ® calculated by Slender Kitchen Not endorsed by Dieters Worldwide, Corporation.