Onion Pakoda is really a fried batter snack made from gram flour (besan), other spices and onions. Unlike the potato bajji or even the blueberry chilli bajji, the batter for that onion pakoda differs.
- → curry leaves 2 Leaf.
- → oil 1 To Fry.
- → salt 1 To Taste.
- → Ginger root finely sliced 1 Piece.
- → big Onion 1 Cup.
- → Eco-friendly chillies 2 Figures.
- → baking pdr 1/2 Teaspoons.
- → oil or butter two tablespoons.
- → Grain Flour 1/4 Cup.
- → Gram Flour Besan 1 Cup.
- → jeera .
- → caswnuts .
- Have a bowl add very thin sliced onions, eco-friendly chillies, ginger root sliced, curry leaves, if you wish to add cashewnuts soke in water for 10min after which combine it with the onions, add salt and blend well.
- In another bowl add basen, grain flour, salt, jeera, baking powder, oil, now add some onion mixture. Mix well if need sprinkle water and blend well again.
- Heat oil and deep fry till it's golden brown.
Cooking (mins): 30
Preparation Time: mins
Printed: March 21, 2008
Your Comments on Onion Pakoda
You have to login to carry on, click the link