- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk (I favor Native Forest )
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 1/2 cup frozen particularly
- 1 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 1/2 cup baby green spinach, washed and patted dry
- 4 raw egg yolks, pastured or a high quality organic egg (optional - see headnote above)
- 2-3 tablespoons honey (I made use of clover) or perhaps a couple of pinches of stevia
- Place all ingredients inside a blender and blend until smooth. Adjust sweetness to taste. Serve.
- Note: If you are worried about the goitrogens within the green spinach, you'll be able to steam the green spinach, drain after which increase the smoothie.
2016 Deliciously Organic
Posts could have affiliate links. If you buy an item with an affiliate link, your costs would be the same but Deliciously Organic will get a little commission. This can help cover a few of the costs with this site. We thank you for support!