- 4 cups frozen hash browns
- 1 (7.6-ounce) package butter and plant mashed potato mix
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic clove salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups prepared French-fried onion rings
Preheat oven to 350 levels F.
Bring a pot water towards the boil and add some hash browns. Prepare for five minutes and drain. Inside a large bowl, mix together the cooked hash browns. mashed potato mix, butter, cream cheese, jack cheese, sour cream, garlic clove salt, pepper and salt. Stir within the boiling water. Devote a greased 2-quart casserole dish. Bake for 35 to forty-five minutes. Sprinkle the onion rings within the casserole and bake for around 5 to eight minutes longer until onions are golden brown.
Recipe thanks to Paula Deen
I wish to get this to