serves 4, free on eco-friendly EE (add 6 syns if cheese isnt getting used as healthy extra.
250g chopped green spinach
225g free of fat cottage type cheese
2 egg yolks
2 garlic clove cloves
110g mushrooms chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
180g reduced fat cheese
250g pack of dried cannelloni
550g of passata
Salad for everyone
1. Preheat oven to 200c.
2. Fry the onions and peppers in fry light till soft.
3. Inside a bowl mix the green spinach, cottage type cheese, egg yolks, garlic clove, mushrooms, onion, pepper half the cheese right into a bowl, season well and blend well.
4. Fill the cannelloni tubes using the mixture utilizing a spoon or perhaps a piping bag.
5. Put the tubes right into a baking tray and canopy in passata and the rest of the cheese.
6. Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes, take away the foil and bake for any further twenty minutes or before the pasta in center and also the top is golden.
7. Divide between four plates and serve using the salad.