- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- two tablespoons peanut oil (preferably roasted)
- 4 cups baby green spinach (a couple of ounces)
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed and halved
- 1 orange bell pepper, reduce strips
- 1 10 -ounce container yellow and/or red cocktail tomato plants, quartered
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh tulsi leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken (skin removed)
- 1/2 cup salted roasted cashews, roughly chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups cooked brown grain (thawed if frozen)
Whisk the teriyaki sauce, peanut oil and 1/4 cup water inside a large bowl until smooth. Add some green spinach, snap peas, bell pepper, tomato plants, scallions, tulsi, chicken and cashews toss to mix and season with pepper and salt.
Warm the grain within the microwave. Serve capped using the chicken-vegetable salad.
Photograph by Justin Master