- 2 pounds frozen broccoli florets or fresh blanched broccoli florets, drained
- 4 cups crumbled crackers (suggested: Ritz crackers)
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped oregano leaves
- two tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese, cubed small
- 1 pound Camembert, sliced thin
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven 450 levels F.
Inside a large stock pot of boiling salted water, blanch broccoli florets for several minutes. Remove from water and shock inside a large bowl of cold water. Remove from cold water and drain on the paper towel lined platter. Put aside.
Utilizing a plastic bag, crush crackers. Add some thyme, oregano, paprika. cayenne, pepper and melted butter until well combined. Put aside.
Inside a large casserole dish gently greased with butter add broccoli and cheeses. Pour cracker topping on the top of cheese and broccoli. Wrap with foil and bake for 15-20 minutes in oven.
Remove from oven. Take foil off and permit to relax for five minutes before serving.