- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- two to three cloves garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, reduce strips
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into thin strips
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 (15-ounce) can baby corn, drained
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
Heat oil inside a wok or large skillet over medium-high temperature. Add garlic clove and ginger root and prepare one minute. Add chicken and prepare three or four minutes, until beginning to brown, stirring constantly. Add onions, carrots, and peppers and prepare one minute. Add snap peas, corn and broccoli and prepare 2 minutes. Add soy sauce and prepare 2 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Dissolve corn starch in chicken broth in a tiny bowl and increase wok. Simmer 2 minutes, until sauce thickens. Serve over grain.
2005, Robin Miller, All Legal rights Reserved