Ras Malai is dumplings produced from cottage type cheese drenched in sweetened, thickened milk delicately flavored with cardamom and garnished with nuts.
- → blanched almonds, thinly reduce slivers 5-6 Figures.
- → eco-friendly cardamom seed powder or perhaps a little rose essence 1 Teaspoons.
- → sugar for rabadi 4 Tablespoons.
- → milk to make ?rabri? 1000 ml.
- → water 6 Cup.
- → sugar 1 Cup.
- → soft Paneer produced from milk 1000 ml.
- Make paneer as instructed, hang in muslin for one hour, but don't press it.
- Boil water and 1 cup of sugar and 6 glasses of water inside a deep vessel until it boils vigoruslyKnead paneer until very smoothwith within the cloth. Make into walnut sized balls, flattening them just a little, just like a peda or perhaps a small hamburger.
- increase boiling warter/sugar water.and boil at high flame and also the rasgullas is going to be ready in 10 min
- Remove and allow it to sit in certain of same syrup till it cools lower sqeeze the water and absorb rabadi.serve garnished with flakes of almonds.
Cooking (mins): 20
Preparation Time: mins
Printed: December 07, 2007
Your Comments on Rasmalai
You have to login to carry on, click the link