- 2 lbs Chorizo
- Crema (mexican table cream)
- D.L. Jardine's Queso Loco
- D.L. Jardine's Roasted Tomatillo
- D.L. Jardine's five star rub
- Cheddar Cheese
Make use of your favorite thick tortilla chips amount based off family size
While frying chorizo, place chips on microwave safe plate, sprinkle with cheese to melt.
Mix D.L Jardine's Roasted Tomatillo and Crema to taste drizzle tomatillo crema mix and D.L. Jardine's Queso Loco over cheese and tortilla chips. Sprinkle cooked chorizo on the top.
Fry up 2 over medium eggs, season with D.L. Jardine's five star rub. Place eggs on the top of Nachos and top with chives
A great side dish for warm dogs or hamburgers.
- . 1 jar D.L. Jardine’s Queso Loco
- 12 oz bag macaroni covering
- 1lb chorizo
- 2 medium roasted, peeled, seeded, chopped poblano peppers.
- 1/2 cup chopped chives.
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese (or even more if you want).
- Crushed tortilla chips.
Boil covering macaroni - season water with D.L. Jardine’s five star Rub.
Fry chorizo, when almost done add some poblano and chives and then prepare till done.
Once shells are carried out, drain and pour right into a 2 quart casserole dish, add chorizo, D.L. Jardine’s Queso Loco cheddar cheese. Stir well.
Top with crushed tortilla chips and cheese. Bake @ 325 levels for 25 minutes.
- (1) scrumptious jar D..L Jardine’s Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
- (1) 8 oz. soften cream cheese
- (2) Fresh Jalapeno’s seeded and chopped
- (2) cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Within an oven safe casserole dish combine all of the ingredients mixing real well.
Devote oven for 25 minutes until nice bubbly. Serve together with your favorite tortilla chips.
This recipe is applying the “cookin suggestions” card within your Jardine's chili package. Where it requires water make use of the beer and our Black Bean Chipotle salsa combined with the tomato sauce (15 oz. rather of 8 oz.).
- 1 lb. 80/20 hamburger
- 1 lb. ground pork
- DL Jardine five star rub
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 2 roasted peeled, seeded and chopped poblano peppers
- ½ cup chopped bell pepper
- 2 glasses of your preferred beer
- 1 jar D.L. Jardine's Black Bean Chipotle salsa
- 1 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 15 oz. can black bean drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
In large stock pot sear hamburger and pork, then season with five star Rub. Prepare until brown.
Remove meat from pot Place in large bowl and hang aside. Sauté red onion, poblano bell pepper available pot using fat from meat. Once vegetables are caramelized add meat to stock pot.
Add 2 cups beer, 16 oz. jar D.L. Jardine's Black Bean Chipotle Salsa a 15 oz. can tomato sauce. Next add some large red pepper packet for your taste. Recall the more the hotter because the chipotle salsa continues to be added, certainly wish to taste along the way. Stir well.
Cover pot and produce to some boil then reduce heat. Simmer gradually for one hour or until meat is tender, stirring from time to time.
About half an hour prior to the chili is prepared add some can of black beans and frozen corn
Now's even the time for you to add the masa if you would like your chili just a little thicker. Mix the masa with sufficient water to create a pourable mixture and stir into chili until it reaches preferred thickness. Then simmer another 20-half an hour and revel in!
You should use any kind of our D.L. Jardine's Niche Chile Salsas, Pasilla, Arbol or Morita to create these scrumptious beans. You cannot fail.
I made these within my pressure oven which required 13 mins. Without having one, make use of a slow cooker or stovetop.
- 1 lb pinto dry pinto bean (better to use already cleaned beans)
- 1 Jar D.L. Jardine’s Pasilla, Arbol or Morita Chile Salsa
- 1 12 oz bottle of the favorite beer
- 2 cloves garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water (or even more when needed to pay for beans)
Top with cheese
Prepare until completed in whatever method you utilize to prepare 1 lb pinto beans.
- 3 Tbsp . of Lea Perrin’s Worcestershire Sauce
- D.L. Jardine’s 5-Star Seasoning to taste
- 2 Tbsp . of Garlic clove Oil
- Salt Pepper to taste
- Marinade steaks for 4 hrs and refrigerate.
Fried Fingerling Taters
- D.L. Jardine’s five star rub
- 1 2 lb. bag fingerling taters
- 2 shallots
- 2 Tabs Essential Olive Oil
- 2 Tabs butter
Boil or microwave taters until soft.
Allow them to awesome lower just a little so that you can flatten just a little together with your hands (use towel as needed) While taters are cooking - dice up shallots.
Transfer to large pan add essential olive oil and butter to melt, add shallots and taters, season with D.L. Jardine’s five star Rub to taste.
Keep heat on medium, you are attempting to obtain a good crisp around the outdoors from the potato and skin.
Increase the oil and/or butter as needed.
D.L. Jardine’s Roasted Tomatillo Cream Sauce-
In normal size bowl add about a mug of D.L. Jardine’s Roasted Tomatillo Salsa contributing to a mug of Mexican Table cream (cream) based in the cheese portion of the supermarket.
This really is strictly as much as your taste. Increase the salsa or cream before you achieve your flavor.
Fried corn with D.L. Jardine’s five star Rub-
Warm up with 1 Tabs essential olive oil and 1 Tabs butter add 2 cup defrosted frozen corn, season with five star Rub. "Fry" until corn will get caramelized.
Plate in the steak, taters, corn and top steak with DL Jardine Roasted Tomatillo cream sauce.
- 5 cups shredded eco-friendly cabbage
- 5 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup coarsely chopped crimson onion
- 2 Granny Cruz apples, cored, reduce 1/4-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- ¼ Jar of D.L. Jardine’s 5-Star BBQ Sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 glasses of Pulled Pork or Chopped Brisket
Combine the eco-friendly and red cabbages, carrots, and crimson onion inside a large mixing bowl. Inside a separate bowl, chuck the ball cubed apples using the fresh lemon juice and increase the cabbage mixture.
In a tiny mixing bowl, combine the vinegar, bbq sauce, salt, and pepper and whisk before the ingredients are very well blended. Pour the seasoned mixture within the cabbage mixture and toss to completely combine. Cover with plastic wrap and transfer towards the refrigerator for twenty to thirty minutes.
- DLJ 5-Star Ranch Rub
- ¾ cup chopped onion.
- ¾ cup shredded carrots
- ¾ cup shredded cabbage
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon essential olive oil
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups peeled and diced taters
- 2 jars D.L. Jardine’s Queso Loco Cheese Dip
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese (more if you want)
Brown the floor beef in 3 quart saucepan. Season with DLJ 5-Star Ranch Rub. Drain and hang aside.
Within the same stock pan add 1 T butter and add onion, shredded carrots, coleslaw, taters. Sauté until tender.
Add some Chicken broth to vegetables and taters -provide a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10-12 minutes or until taters are tender. Add browned meat towards the veggies and stir by 50 percent jars DLJ Queso Loco. Stir within the cheese until melted pepper and salt to taste.
- 2-3 cups shredded chicken (make use of your favorite flame broiled or rotisserie chicken)
- 1-2 cups damaged tortilla chips (your preferred brand)
- 2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese 1 cup reserved.
- 1 8oz cream cheese soften
- 1 jar DLJ Roasted Tomatillo
Heat oven 350. Place damaged tortilla chips below of the two or three quart casserole dish. Top with 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese
Inside a bowl, combined shredded chicken with soften cream cheese and DJ Roasted tomatillo. Mix well, add salt and needed
Layer the chicken mixture on the top from the cheese then layer with
remainder of cheese. Place in oven for 25-half an hour. ENJOY.
NOTE: You can include additional products for your chicken mixture, for example corn or black beanbe creative!
- cooked shredded chicken (a couple of cups),
- 2 - 8 oz. soften cream cheese,
- 1 jar D.L. Jardine’s Roasted Tomatillo Salsa,
- 2 roasted, peeled and chopped poblano peppers
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese.
Mix well, pour right into a 2 quart casserole dish and bake at 325* oven for 10-15 mins. Serve together with your favorite chipsdelicious!
Please be aware: it was produced in a pressure oven. You may make in slow cooker or oven and adjust some time and make gravy to suit the cooking method.
- 1-2 tablespoon essential olive oil
- 2-3 lbs. boneless Chuck Roast.
- DL Jardine’s 5-Star Ranch Rub- to season roast
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen peas, eco-friendly beans or asparagus tips (any eco-friendly veggie of your liking)
- 2 cups dark wine + ½ cup to deglaze pan
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 jar DL Jardine’s Ole Chipotle
- Mash Taters about 1 ½ - 2lbs taters to pay for Shepherd’s Cake.
Heat oven 350 levels. Heat essential olive oil in pan of pressure oven on brown setting. Sprinkle chuck roast with DJ Jardine’s 5-Star Ranch Rub. Add roast to pan prepare ten minutes, embracing brown on every side. Remove roast from pan. Add onion to pan sauté 8 minutes or until tender, add ½ cup wine to deglaze.
Return browned roast to pressure oven. Add some dark wine, DL Jardine’s Ole Chipotle and beef broth, cover and hang pressure oven for 30 -35 minutes.
Ready your mashed taters while roast is cooking.
Once roast is completed remove from pressure oven, devote casserole dish to shred the roast. For gravy you'll give a teaspoon of flour at any given time to thicken juice. When the juice has thickened and it is a gravy add all of the veggies and stir well. Pour gravy/veggies within the roast and stir well. Season to taste as needed with DL Jardine’s 5-Star Rub and/or salt. Top together with your mash taters and cheddar cheese. Bake in oven for 25-25 minutes.
- 2 jars your preferred Jardine’s Queso.
- 10 small pork tamales- chopped
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup of the favorite beer
Invest inside a large pot and permit arrive at a little boil. Pour right into a casserole dish and top with crushed tortilla chips. Baked at 350 levels for fifteen minutes.
Corn Bread small muffins with DL Jardine’s Pineapple Salsa
- Crumbled bacon about ½ cup
- 16 oz. package cornbread mix
- DL Jardine’s Pineapple salsa
Instead of the fir ½ cups water, divide with half water and half salsa. Inside a bowl combine the cornbread mix with ¾ cups water and ¾ cup Pineapple salsa. Add crumbled bacon and blend well. Pour into small muffin pan and bake based on package
Spicy Black Bean Dip with Chorizo
- 1lb chorizo fried
- 1 jar DL Jardine’s Spicy Black Bean Dip with Ghost Pepper
- ½ crema (Mexican table cream- optional)
- ½ cilantro chopped
- ½ onion chopped
- Sour cream to for layering
Mix altogether in bowl. Crema will cut lower around the heat making this optional. Layer in individual cups looking with sour cream and ending with sour cream.
Smashed Avocado with Jardine’s Camp Fire Roasted Salsa
3 avocados smashed in bowl give a ½ cup of Jardine’s Camp Fire Roasted salsa, mix and dip
- 4 bone in chicken white meat
- two tablespoons Essential Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup five star rub.
- 1/2 flour
- 1 jar D.L. Jardine’s Pineapple Salsa - reserve 1/2 cup
Preheat oven at 450. Rinse the chicken, then dry it perfectly with sponges, inside and outside. The less it steams, the drier heat, the greater. Mix five star rub and flour in cake plate. Rub essential olive oil on chicken white meat and add in rub and flour mix. Pour D.L. Jardine’s Pineapple Salsa in casserole dish- reserving 1/2 cup -- and put chicken white meat on the top of salsa. ten minutes prior to it being done brush around the reserved Pineapple salsa on the top each chicken white meat. Roast until done - about 50-an hour. Serve together with your favorite sides.
Home Fries over medium eggs, capped with crumbled bacon and QUESO AIOLI.
Queso Aioli Instructions:
- ½ jar JardineQueso
- two tablespoons mayonnaise
- two tablespoons chopped cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- two tablespoons Texas Champagne in order to taste
Mix all ingredients in bowl and top your eggs! This constitutes a great hamburger spread in order to dip your Fried Potatoes in instead of ketchup. You’ll like it!
- 2 LBS. hamburger
- D.L. Jardine 5-Star Ranch Rub
- 1/2 chopped red onion.
- 16 oz. can of black beans
- 14 oz. can of corn
- 1/2 cup of craft beer
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 jar of Jardine’s Sriracha salsa
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips for topping
In large stock pot, season hamburger with 5-Star Ranch Rub, sautè with chopped red onion until brown. Add next 5 ingredients. Let simmer on medium heat for around half an hour, stirring from time to time. Add 2 cups cheddar cheese and stir well until melted. Serve in bowl capped with top more cheddar cheese if preferred and crumbled tortilla chips and revel in!
Understand how to make chicken fried steak? Adding our D.L. Jardine’s 5-Star Ranch Rub AND D.L. Jardine’s Steak Seasoning for your flour mixture instead of pepper and salt.
Understand how to help make your gravy for the Chicken Fried Steak? Adding a jar in our Queso for your roux plus a littler milk or heavy cream to create the consistency you want. Give a dash of garlic clove powder and red pepper cayenne for your taste. Allow it to simmer to get at know one another.