- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All-purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper cayenne
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 to at least one 1/2 pounds uncooked chicken white meat tenders
- 1 cup plain crispy panko bread crumbs
- Crisco ® Pure Vegetable Oil, or perhaps your favorite number of Crisco Oil for frying
- COMBINE flour, seasoned salt, pepper and red pepper cayenne in large resealable plastic bag or shallow bowl.
- WHISK eggs in separate shallow bowl until blended. Add chicken tenders to flour mixture, two to three at any given time, trembling bag to coat completely. In the end chicken is coated, add bread crumbs to remaining flour mixture mix well. Dip chicken pieces in beaten egg, then into bread crumb mixture to coat. Let get up on wire rack ten minutes to create coating.
- HEAT 1/4-inch deep oil to 350°F in 12-inch skillet over medium-high temperature. Add chicken and prepare, uncovered, 2 minutes. Turn chicken and prepare yet another 2 minutes or until deep golden brown and internal temperature reads 170°F. Drain on wire rack.
Dietary Information Per Serving
Meal (1/4 of recipe), Calories 630 (Energy 310), Total Fat 35g (Saturated Fats 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 165mg, Sodium 1290mg, Total Carb 51g (Soluble Fiber 3g, Sugars 1g), Protein 28g Percent Daily Value*: Vit A 4%, Ascorbic Acid 2%, Calcium 6%, Iron 20%.
*Percent Daily Values derive from a couple,000 calorie diet.
Boneless Crispy Fried Chicken is rated 5. from 5 by 2.
Rated 5 from 5 by mberlin1967 from Boneless Crispy Fried Chicken Simply amazing flavor. There's just something unique concerning the way Crisco fries up chicken. Be it boneless or even the whole hen really. I'm a chicken tender sampler eating it at restaurants when given the option of beef or chicken. I normally beg my Mother to create this recipe as a birthday gift or whole fryer chicken. I simply haven't quite mastered frying like my mother has..however , who doesn't enjoy whenever your mother cooks for you personally. Thank you for discussing your recipe to any or all the fried chicken enthusiasts available..CRISCO is the only method to use your recipe =)
Date printed: 2013-11-29
Rated 5 from 5 by NicKoleP from Simple to make Easy and tasty kids loved them, wonderful for a chicken sandwich to
Date printed: 2013-04-05
- bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.4.
- clubpenguin_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_, tr_2
- loc_en_US, sid_6768, PRD, sort_mostRecent
2014 ©/TM/® The J.M. Smucker Company.