This really is my first recipe using Oreo biscuits.Once i attempted my about a minute eggless microwave chocolate mug cake effectively, i stored looking for some easy microwave dessert recipes which will make wonders in couple of minutes.This really is one particular recipe I acquired it from here .You just need just 3 major ingredients and a few minutes.Your cake is completed,Awesome correct ? .The highlight is,its butterless,eggless,no oil with no curd too.Oreo biscuits Eno fruit salt is going to do the special moment here.Even your children can perform it on their own and i'm sure they'll enjoy both cooking process along with its taste.You are able to perfectly replace Oreo biscuit with bourbon or hide n seek biscuits and Eno with baking powder.I won’t say this cake will double while cooking OR it comes down out super soft.It will rise arrives soft less those u bake in convection mode.However this recipe made wonders in couple of minutes i ought to say! This past year i shared an idiot proof, Eggless,no oil, no butter Orange biscuit cake recipe using convection micro wave.Check it if interested.Buddies,Go on and do this cake now.Surprise your children when they return in the school .
5 Min Eggless microwave oreo biscuit cake
Serves: Serves 4-5
Prep time: 2 Minutes
Prepare time: a few minutes
Total time: 7 Minutes
- Oreo biscuit 20 nos (any flavor)
- Milk 1 cup ( 240 ml)
- Plain Eno or baking powder 3/4 teaspoon
- Sugar 2-3 tablespoons of
- Inside a big mixie jar,take all of the biscuits with cream sugar.Grind it coarsely.Now add milk Eno.Grind to some smooth paste.
- Grease a microwave safe bowl with butter or oil generously(I made use of oil for greasing the pan and also the cake had a shine as u see within the first picture, in stepwise i proven the main one by which i made use of butter paper for lining .) OR line the bowl with parchment paper or butter paper. Pour the wedding cake batter towards the bowl.Batter should fall just like a ribbon.It shouldn't be too watery or too thick.
- Pat the bowl towards the bottom to spread the batter evenly. Microwave it in high power ( i made use of 800W) for several-a few minutes.Examine at 3 minutes.Otherwise done,ensure that it stays for additional time.Mine required 4 minutes.Check it with the rear of spoon or tooth pick.Whether it arrives clean,cake is completed.Otherwise ensure that it stays for an additional pair minute.Cake will rise but wont double.Remove ensure that it stays outdoors.Allow it to awesome lower.Then invert the wedding cake,reduce into pieces and revel in. If u attempt to take away the cake before it cools lower,cake will crack.If u use butter paper,u can take it off easily.
- You should use either butter paper or grease with oil.However when u use oil,u should wait until the wedding cake cools lower completely top of the a part of cake will receive a shine as u see within the picture.U won’t have this shine if u use butter paper.
- U can decorate this cake by sprinkling some icing sugar on the top OR apply Instant whipped cream regarding this. I stored a edible sugar flower.
- For variations,u may use bourbon OR hide n seek biscuits too.Adjust the amount of sugar according to your taste.
- Add plain ENO salt ( blue colored sachet) OR 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Make use of a butter paper or grease the bowl with butter for simple elimination of cake.
Serve this cake having a glass of milk! kids want it even u may have a bite
Thank u chitra for d fast dr fast reply.I baked in d otg however i think milk qnty shd be reduced coz d batter consistency is simply suitable for micro wave. For otg it needs to be slightly thick.cld u pl list d ingredients measurement for otg oven pl.
My cake was gd n texture seemed to be gud I added more biscuits cause d batter was runny n added a bit more eno. I greatly loved d texture of yr cake.
Will it be attempted wid Marie biscuit wid same proportion.
Many thanks for using the cake immediately departing ur feedback quickly :) Good,u had adjusted the batter consistency.I'll come up with this in convection mode n update the recipe.Before that,it might be useful if u share the high temperature u used the timing u stored.It might b useful for everybody.Reg ur query,u may use marie biscuit but adjust the sweetness.Please chk my orange biscuit cake for clarification. world wide web.chitrasfoodbook.com/2012/12/eggless-orange-biscuit-cake-recipe.html
Hi Chitra I appreciate yr promptness. I baked at 180 levels c. For abt 25 to 30 mts. Oven timings are subjective so we have to set according to our oven timings.
Hi Chitra. just simple lovely quick receipe. i attempted it last nite n the wedding cake originates out decent. jst desired to know 2 things. 1. Do we must make use of the entire eno sachet or jst 3/fourth from it too? 2. It's no oil butter limited sugar n no maida so appears less fatty than other cakes available for sale. wish to dress up with choc sauce. do u hv a homemade choc sauce receipe too. thanks, Supriya
Hi Supriya,Interesting feedback.Relating to your queries. u don't want to use the whole sachet.Just 3/4 teaspoon is enough.Because the cookies have maida,butter,i haven't used them here.You are able to decorate this cake with any icing or with choco sauce.Sorry,i don't have choco sauce recipe.Many thanks :)
I attempted ur Oreo biscuit cake.
It looked the same as your cake.taste also nice.
But problem maybe it was's edges grew to become very difficult after 10 min.
Where was the error? I stored it in microwave for 5min after its baked.I didn't remove it immediately.
Plz reply.so dat i'm able to repeat the process
Hi, Please take away the cake in the oven when its cooked. Should you ensure that it stays inside, the outer surface could be over baked because of the heat inside microwave. So the next time, when u check it out, look into the cake having a toothpick for doneness and take away the wedding cake bowl. Ensure that it stays covered until you invert the wedding cake inside a plate. It prevents drying from the cake too. Best wishes :)