A Thanks Note. This is among the first recipes which i published around the blog. It simply got viewed by over a million people. Many thanks for that love and support. I think you'll will like others too. Thanks.
Pepper Chicken / Chicken Kali Mirch is among the most widely used and attractive Recipe. This pepper chicken is among the recipes which my loved ones and hubby loves getting almost every other weekend. After I prepared this recipe, they stated just loved it and stated its tastes just like the Naushijaan (a nearby restaurant).
This dish is simple, easy and pepper powder provides a nice aroma to Gravy. You are able to prepare this pepper chicken in your own home for the family. I required photos of each and every steps that you could easily prepare if you're new in cooking. Learn to make Pepper Chicken.
Preparation Time: fifteen minutes
Cooking: half an hour
1.Go ahead and take chicken inside a bowl, apply ginger root-garlic clove paste, curd, cumin powder, garam masala powder, pepper powder, and salt. Ensure that it stays aside for 1 hrs. This task is known as Marination.
2. Heat the oil inside a pan or kadhai, saute with ginger root and eco-friendly chilies. Adding onion and fry it until golden brown within the color.
3. Meanwhile prepare the cashew nut paste by boiling onions, cashews, almonds (I made use of almonds little because I didn't get 1 cup cashews within my kitchen, you can include only cashews) and water together for ten minutes. Then, puree it inside a blender to create paste.
4. Now add this cashew nuts paste in fried onion and allow it to prepare for fifteen minutes on low heat.
5. Add garam masala powder, pepper powder, cumin powder, kasoori methi, chopped mint and coriander leaves. prepare on slow heat for five minutes. Now grill the marinade chicken in oven or tandoor.
6. Add grilled chicken in gravy and add 1 cup boil water. Allow it to prepare on medium heat for five-7 minutes. Now chicken kalimirch is able to serve, Serve hot with Naan or chapatti.