Kandi podi is ready of dry roasted dals (lentils) along with other spices to provide a pleasant aromatic scent and scrumptious to consume with plain grain and ghee (clarified butter). this really is another type of gunpowder make with toor dal and incredibly famous in Andhra Pradesh.
- → toor dal 1 Cup.
- → Red chillies 10-15 Figures.
- → channa dhal or 1/2 Cup.
- → Dhalia (fried channa dhal) 1 Cup.
- → garlic clove 3-4 Clove.
- → curry leaves .
- → Hing .
Kandi Podi (GUN Powder) recipe because of USHA
This is often had with steaming plain grain with clarified butter, or may also be sprinkled on the majority of cooked vegetables that will come out right into a spicy curry.
To organize this powder
DRY ROAST Each One Of These INGREDIENTS WELL.
1. Add red chilli whole (depending on your tastebuds)
2. Add 1 cup of Dry toor dal
3. Add couple of cumin seeds, dry roast them up until the toor dal is slight reddish colored
4. Add either 1/2 cup of channa dhal OR Add 1 cup of Dhalia
5. Add 3-4 cloves of Garlic clove
6. Add curry Leaves (optional)
7. Add Hing (optional)
8. Make certain that the components are nicely cooked in an exceedingly slow flame, to make sure, just fold the red chili also it should burglary to pieces very quickly. If all of the ingredients are cooked good they may be powdered easily.
9. Turn off the flame and allow it to awesome for ten mins
10. Grind them in a fine powder.
Your Comments on Kandi Podi toor dal spice pdr
You have to login to carry on, click the link