Easy gluten-free vegan primary dish recipe, associated with quinoa burgers
Quinoa lentil patties are based on quinoa burgers. but they're more moist and delicate, and intended to be eaten with no bun.
This gluten-free vegan quinoa lentil recipe bakes an easy, satisfying primary dish offered having a salad or steamed vegetables.
We like quinoa lentil patties with pesto. They're also be scrumptious outfitted track of vegan mayonnaise. siracha sauce, chipotle mayo or perhaps ketchup.
12 - 16 Servings
Total Prep Prepare Time: 50 min
Diet Data Per Serving, 74g: 106 cal, fat cal 26, 16g carb, 3g fat, 55mg sodium, 1g sugars, 4g fiber, 5g protein, low Cholesterol, Sodium and Saturated Fats. good source Soluble Fiber, A Vitamin, K, B6, phosphorous, Folate, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Manganese. Believed glycemic load 6
- 1 Tablespoons of essential olive oil
- 1 small carrot shredded
- 1 stalk celery, trimmed, chopped fine
- 2 cloves garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 teaspoon gr fennel
- 1 teaspoon gr coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 Tablespoons of corn starch
- 1/3 cup ground nuts or seeds (grind inside a spice grinder, blender or small-mixer)
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups well drained cooked brown lentils
- 1 Tablespoons of white-colored miso OR Braggs Liquid Aminos OR soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of dietary yeast flakes
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley, dill, cilantro or tulsi
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Add lentils to some sieve and hang aside to empty - stir to rush things along
- Combine starch, ground nuts or seeds, and dietary yeast. Put aside.
- Heat essential olive oil inside a fry pan on medium heat
- Add shredded carrot, chopped celery, garlic clove, onion, sauté five to ten minutes, until soft
- Add spices, sauté one minute. Remove pan from heat.
- Increase the bowl: stir fried veg, quinoa and lentils, miso or Braggs or soy sauce, parsley or any other fresh plant, salt pepper when needed
- Stir and make up the mixture right into a ball, adding pepper and salt to taste when needed
- The dough ought to be stiff enough to carry a shape when created. Otherwise, give a Tablespoons of or a couple of flour
- Heat fry pan on medium with little bit of oil to fry patties
- Divide the patty dough into 16 - 24 balls and flatten into 1/2 inch patties
- Fry in oil ten minutes both sides until well browned. Press the patties lower lightly having a spatula to flatten them.
Canned lentils are acceptable for this recipe. They will probably be eco-friendly lentils, not the little brown lentils. Use two 15 oz cans. After they are drained well, you can find greater than 1.5 cups, only one can likely will not be sufficient. It's O.K. to make use of more lentils within the recipe, although not less! Or save the remainder to increase a soup or casserole.
To prepare brown lentils, stick to the directions within our fundamental lentil recipe. Whether cooked or canned, you need to drain the lentils well to prevent excess moisture within the patty mixture.
Substitute 1/2 cup minced onion for celery if you like, or cilantro or tulsi for parsley.
Be careful about adding salt. There's most likely already salt within the quinoa and lentils, certainly within the miso, Braggs or soy sauce.
To have an free of oil recipe: Water saute the veggies and dry roast the spices. Bake the patties at 375 levels F for 25 minutes. Broil for any couple of minutes to brown them as needed.
Your comments questions help to improve our recipes, so you shouldn't be shy! Call Us
More Patty Recipes:
Black Bean Mashed Potato Patties
Corn Zucchini Fritters (Gluten-free)
Millet Chickpea Patties
White-colored Bean Patties