- 1 slab pork spare ribs (about 4 pounds)
- 4 -ounces Neely's BBQ Seasoning, recipe follows
- 1 quart Neely's BBQ Sauce, recipe follows
- Neely's BBQ Seasoning:
- 4 ounces paprika
- 2 ounces white-colored sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Neely's BBQ Sauce:
- 16 ounces ketchup
- 8 ounces water
- 3 ounces brown sugar
- 3 ounces white-colored sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon dry mustard powder
- 1 -ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 -ounce Worcestershire sauce
- 4 ounces apple cider vinegar treatment
- 1 -ounce light corn syrup
- 2 ounces Neely's BBQ Seasoning
Place pork rib slab flat on the clean chopping board. Accomplish membrane. Stop of your cholesterol and meat. Season each side from the slab with Neely's BBQ Seasoning. Refrigerate not less than 24 hrs.
Preheat your grill at 275 levels F, using hickory wood and charcoal.
Put the slab around the grill from the flame, using indirect heat. Prepare the slab for roughly 2 1/2 hrs using the curl side up. Switch the slab to finish cooking for roughly one hour or before you get full "bend" within the slab.
For dry ribs: Pull ribs off grill, sprinkle Neely's BBQ Seasoning over entire slab. Cut between your bones and serve.
For wet ribs: Pull ribs off grill, pour Neely's BBQ Sauce over slab. Cut between your bones and serve.
Neely's BBQ Seasoning:
Mix all of the ingredients and hang aside.
Neely's BBQ Sauce:
Combine all the sauce ingredients inside a stockpot or large Nederlander oven. Provide a boil over high temperature, stirring frequently to avoid sticking. Reduce temperature to low and simmer. uncovered, not less than 2 hrs.
Yield: 1 quart sauce
Home Prepare Recipe. A viewer or guest from the show, who might not be an expert prepare, provided this recipe. The Meals Network Kitchen haven't tested this recipe and for that reason cannot make representation regarding the results.