- 4 tablespoons essential olive oil, divided
- 2 boneless, chicken white meat halves with skin
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Spicy Tomato Sambal Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon essential olive oil
- 3 garlic clove cloves, chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (15-ounce) can plain tomato plants
- 2 fresh tomato plants, seeded and diced
- two tablespoons sambal oelek sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt, plus much more for seasoning
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary oil, plus sprigs, for garnish
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 small bunch Italian parsley, leaves chopped, plus much more for garnish
- 6 large Yukon gold taters
- Essential olive oil
- two tablespoons grapeseed oil
- Ocean salt
Preheat the oven to 375 levels F.
Inside a large oven-proof saute pan over high temperature, heat two tablespoons essential olive oil. Season the chicken breasts with pepper and salt, to taste, and add these to the oil. Prepare for several minutes on every side. Place the saute pan within the oven and also the allow the chicken finish cooking, about fifteen minutes. Remove in the oven to some cutting board and permit to relax, covered, for five to ten minutes.
Tomato sauce: Inside a medium-sized skillet over medium heat, add some essential olive oil. Add some chopped garlic clove and onions and saute until softened. Stir within the tomato plants, sambal. sugar. 2 teaspoons of salt and also the rosemary oil. Saute over medium heat and permit the sauce to lessen and flavors to combine together, 8 minutes. Taste and season with pepper and salt, as needed. Take away the rosemary oil sprig and stir in chopped parsley right before serving.
Taters: Fill a sizable saucepan 2/3's full with cold water. Add some taters along with a good pinch of salt and produce to some gentle boil over medium heat. Prepare the taters until they're just tender, about ten minutes. When the taters tender, drain them and cut them into 1/4-inch slices. Heat a mix of essential olive oil and grapeseed oil inside a large skillet until it simply starts to smoke. Add some potato slices and fry until crispy around the outdoors and completely tender inside. Take away the taters to sponges to empty and sprinkle with ocean salt.
Arrange potato slices inside a circular layer on every serving plate. Place a thin layer of tomato sauce within the taters, departing a little border. Slice the chicken breasts into serving portions and arrange on the top from the potato-tomato layers. Garnish each serving having a sprig of rosemary oil and fresh parsley. Serve and revel in!
Food Network Kitchens haven't tested this recipe and for that reason, we can't make representation regarding the results.
Recipe thanks to Dzintra Dzenis