- Kosher salt
- 8 ounces fresh eco-friendly beans (a couple of cups), washed and decline in half
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin essential olive oil
- One 15-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- One 15-ounce can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup fresh tulsi leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 shallot, minced
- Freshly ground pepper
Bring a pot of salted water to some boil. Generate a large bowl of cold water. Add some eco-friendly beans towards the pot and prepare until crisp-tender, two to three minutes. Drain and plunge the eco-friendly beans in to the cold water to prevent the cooking. Drain the eco-friendly beans.
Whisk the vinegar, mustard and honey inside a large bowl. Whisk within the oil until emulsified. Add some eco-friendly beans, cannellinis, kidneys, tulsi, parsley and shallots towards the bowl and toss to coat. Sprinkle with pepper and salt and serve.
Recipe thanks to Shaun Mauro