- Cauliflower florets/Gobi pieces 25-30 nos ( smaller)
- Corn flour - 2 tablespoons of
- Ginger root-garlic clove paste - 1 teaspoon
- Pepper powder - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - little
- Water,turmeric powder salt - when needed to boil gobi
- Oil - to deep fry
- Maida/All-purpose flour - 1/2 cup
- Corn flour 1/4 cup
- Red food color a pinch ( optional,i dint use)
- Salt water -when needed ( i made use of 1/2 cup water)
- Oil - 1 tablespoons of
- Finely chopped garlic clove cloves - 5 nos
- Ginger root - 1/2 inch piece ( finely chopped)
- Big onion - 1 nos (-do-)
- Spring onion - 2 sprigs (-do-)
- Capsicum - 1/4 no (-do-)
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon ( use 1 teaspoon to really make it very spicy)
- Pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt - when needed
- Sauce mix ( Recipe follows)
- Corn flour - 1.5 teaspoon
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Tomato sauce - 1 tablespoons of
- Soya sauce - 1 teaspoon
- Chilli sauce - 1/2 teaspoon
- Remove smaller florets in the cauliflower.Suppose,if u have removed them big,just cut them into smaller florets ( not very small).This will be relevant to obtain crispy gobi manchurian.Now boil the gobi in water combined with turmeric powder salt for several minutes.Remove and drain all of the water immediately utilizing a colander.Show it under flowing water to prevent the gobi being cooked.It ought to stay firm.
- Now add pepper powder,corn flour,GG paste and little salt towards the washed cauliflower florets.Mix rid of it refrigerate it for half an hour.In the meantime,carefully chop all of the ingredients required for sauce keep your sauce mix ready by mixing corn flour other pointed out ingredients in water ensure that it stays protuberances free.
- Have a wide bowl and add maida,corn flour,salt and blend well.Add water to create a slightly thin batter like dosa batter.Now take away the florets from fridge combine it with batter.Make certain all of the florets are very well coated using the batter.
- Heat oil inside a kadai so when it will get heated. place the florets one at a time and deep fry them in medium flame for just two minutes till they're 3/4 th cooked.Don't wait for a bubbles to cease or even the cauliflower turns golden brown because we will deep fry again.So take away the florets when they're still white-colored colored.Deplete inside a tissue.Again heat the oil for many additional time although not smoky and add some florets now.Deep fry them till they turn golden brown crispy.Bubbles will cease now.Now remove drain in another tissue.There is a gobi to become super crispy now.Possess a bite n see ,hehe(if u don't wish to deep fry two times,just fry it till it might be golden brown and crispy proceed)
- In another pan,heat 1 tablespoons of of oil saute all of the finely chopped veggies.Mix well adding some salt sugar.Now add some sauce mix,red chilli powder pepper powder and allow it to boil up until the gravy reduces to half.Lastly add some fried gobi pieces,saute rapidly and coat rid of it.Change from the flame.Garnish with finely chopped spring onions remove.
Serve hot Enjoy.
- Deep frying two times is essential to obtain crispy manchurian.However it absorb more oil .So use tissue/absorbent paper.
- If u don’t wish to feep fry two times,u can simply fry it once but u must do it till gobi turns golden brown bubbles within the oil ceases.
- If u would like to try this as gobi machurian dry version,omit the sauce mix and give a tablespoons of of tomato sauce,1/2 teaspoon of soya sauce 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder after sauteing the onions capsicum.Mix well add some gobi pieces,mix well serve immediately.Don't use corn flour paste here.
Do this tasty gobi manchurian recipe for the family.Get it together with veg fried grain.Tastes yummmm.
For novices and somebody that s likely to check it out for first tym your website s really useful. see I saw rava dosa from many sites( I actually do it mostly :P). nd found an youtube link (funnel had around 630k subscribers). nd because of its recognition I figured to test t out this way. however i noise get crispy dosas rather I acquired thick ones. nd i then found d reason cos rava was absorbing water as tym went therefore the batter become thick nd dosas also grew to become thick. I suspected dat the rava I added would be a bit large. living room refferred ur site. U had told to include half cup rava for 1 cup grain flour. There was d mistake. i then was simply sprinkling dosa batter in pan wid out any shape. living room I appreciated u distributing it n d oven n a round shape. Now I'd made the decision to first see ur blog for just about any South Indian dishes. nd for just about any other enhancements might be ll google another blogs. Anyways gud job. Carry on :)
Thanks a lot to take time for you to write here :) Your feedback made my day :) Many thanks.Pleased cooking !
It switched out very tasty :) and that i fried in iron kadai so with once frying was just required to stay crispy.
Thata's great to understand :) Just feedback. I'll get this to again as u stated increase this publish.
Amazing. It arrived on the scene just perfect. Excellent blog.
Many thanks for that positive feedback
Many thanks for that positive feedback
Thank you for visiting this site..You can leave ur comments and feedback.
Anonymous users,please avoid spamming my inbox with ur ads.It will likely be removed.Thank you for understanding.