- 2 teaspoon. essential olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic clove
- 2 lb. green spinach
- ½ c. milk
- 6 oz. reduced-fat bar cream cheese
- 3 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dash Hot sauce
- ¾ c. shredded mozzarella
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Baguette slices, breadsticks, or crackers
- Preheat oven to 425 levels. Inside a Nederlander oven or large pot, heat oil over medium. Add onion and garlic clove prepare until gently browned, 5 to eight minutes.
- Add green spinach in 2 additions, letting the very first batch wilt before adding the following prepare until completely wilted, 5 to eight minutes. Transfer to some colander drain, pressing to produce all excess liquid.
- Within the same pot, warm milk over high temperature. Whisk in cream cheese until melted, about 3 minutes. Add green spinach, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and 1/4 cup mozzarella stir to mix. Season with pepper and salt. Pour right into a gently oiled 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Bake until bubbly and golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve hot with accompaniments, as preferred.
More recipes such as this
Hot Green spinach and Artichoke Dip
Green spinach Salad with Smoked Chicken, Apple, Walnuts, and Bacon
Calf's Liver with Green spinach Salad, Croutons, and Pine Nuts
Indian-Spiced Chicken and Green spinach
Oat Cakes and Green spinach with Horseradish Sauce
More From: Martha Stewart
More From Recipes
Part of Hearst Digital Media