- 1 frozen deep dish cake crust (9-inch), thawed
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1 mediterranean = 1/2 cup)
- 1 cloves garlic clove, minced
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) frozen chopped green spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1 cup free of fat milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dried tulsi leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Green spinach Quiche
Meal: 6 servings (1 slice each)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Gently prick side of cake crust with fork. Bake a few minutes, or until gently browned put aside. Reduce oven to 350°F.
- Spray medium skillet with cooking spray heat over medium heat. Add onion and garlic clove prepare and stir 4 minutes, or until tender. Add green spinach mix well. Spoon into crust.
- Combine Egg Beaters, milk, flour, tulsi and hot pepper sauce pour over green spinach mixture. Cover fringe of crust with foil to avoid over browning.
- Bake 50 minutes or until knife placed into center arrives clean. Let stand ten minutes before cutting into 6 slices for everyone.
I understand it is really an old publish but. I chose to make this recipe as published except I'd no frozen green spinach and so i used fresh Bok Choy (desired to eliminate it) and added a little bit of red pepper . 5 sweet onion. It arrived on the scene perfect. Filled the deep dish nicely with 6 healthy slices and it was scrumptious. Gabbyabby, you need to look for a different of web site to troll, your no proficient at trolling recipe sites. Many people should result in the recipe before they dish it. That one deserves 5 stars.
I get this to recipe for work constantly whenever we have our office parties and Pot Luck Fridays. My co workers like it! It's an excellent recipe. I usually come up with several because everybody wants seconds!
So how exactly does a recipe obtain a reviewer rating of three.3 according to (5) 5 star reviews? Something isn't right about this. Unless of course one adds nutmeg, salt/pepper, and extra vegetables, together with 2 glasses of egg (two times the suggested) I don't observe how this might possibly come out. The recipe as written doesn't even fill 1/three of the crust! (that is requested to become deep-dish, and mine wasn't even that). I made use of the egg, although not the recipe. Rated 2 stars for that ease of the egg product only.
Absolutey scrumptious. me and my loved ones Like it! even my chef mother, who helps make the best quiches ever. Whats so excellent could it be's so healthy, AND there is no cheese! cant say I missed it though! this type of keeper! im 15 which is the very first quiche i've available all by myself also it was amazing. it's the very best since i'm very health-conscious, yet i enjoy make food my entire family can also enjoy, not only me and my mother and older sister since it's "health" food:)
Love egg beaters and employ in most receipes. Attempted the egg salad and may not believe the standard - wonderful.