Navratan Korma is a well-liked restaurant dish, a scrumptious mixture of several vegetable, nuts and fruits cooked inside a creamy smooth sauce. This dish is very flavourful and wealthy.
- → Red chilli powder 1 Teaspoons.
- → Turmeric powder 1/2 Teaspoons.
- → Hing Pinch.
- → Eco-friendly chillies, crushed 1 Teaspoons.
- → Ginger root garlic clove paste 1 Tablespoons.
- → Curry leaves Springs.
- → Salt to taste .
- → Onion paste 1 Large.
- → Cumin seeds 1 Teaspoons.
- → Cinnamon sticks 7-8 Small.
- → Clove sticks 6-7 Figures.
- → Eco-friendly cardamom 1 Figures.
- → Black cardamom 2 Figures.
- → Oil two tablespoons.
- → Fruits 1 Cup.
- → Mixed Vegetables 2 Cup.
- → Coriander powder 1 Teaspoons.
- → Garam masala powder 1/2 Teaspoons.
- → Tomato puree 1 Cup.
- → Cashew nuts Watermelon seeds paste two tablespoons.
- → Water when needed .
- → Yogurt 1 Tablespoons.
- → Ghee 1 Tablespoons.
- → Coriander leaves 1 Springs.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in pan, when it's hot enough at whole spices (2 black cardamom, 1 eco-friendly cardamom, 6-7 cloves, 7-8 small bits of cinnamon) and cumin seeds. Fry a little and add curry leaves, onion paste (1 large) and stir well. Add salt and prepare the onion paste till it's nicely cooked and golden in colour. Add 1 tablespoons of ginger root garlic clove paste, 1 teaspoon chopped/ crushed eco-friendly chillies and blend well. Add pinch of hing, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and 1 cup tomato puree and blend all of the ingredients well. Add 2 tablespoons of paste of cashew nuts and watermelon seeds, add little water, 1 tablespoons of yogurt and prepare this mix till it oozes out oil. Cover with lid and prepare for couple of mins.
- Include the fried vegetables (capsicum, taters, paneer, cauliflower florets, peas and carrots) that have been cooked till 95% done. Cover and prepare for an additional 3-a few minutes. Add some fruits (apple, pineapple, grapes and pomegranate seeds) and blend well. Adjust the consistency with the addition of little water and produce it to 1 boil and also the korma is prepared.
- Top it with little ghee (optional). Sprinkle some coriander leaves and turn off the flame.
Cooking (mins): 30
Preparation Time: 10mins
Printed: August 27, 2012
Your Comments on NAVRATAN KORMA IN MAHARASHTRIAN STYLE
You have to login to carry on, click the link