Subway restaurants possess a menu based on a kind of sandwich that's known as a sub, grinder, sub, or Italian. When they offer other products including cookies and salads. it's their sandwiches which have customers arriving every single day. By using these instructions, you'll understand how to create a Subway sandwich recipe without getting to depart your home! Once you have mastered the skill of creating a Subway sandwich, try your hands at making Subway Chocolate Nick Cookies for dessert.
Beginning to end: fifteen minutes PT15M
Creative Commons image by Vincent Desjardins
Subway Sandwich Ingredients
- Selection of bread (grain wheat, hearty Italian, honey oat, Italian (white-colored), Italian herbs and cheese, monterey cheddar, Parmesan oregano, roasted garlic clove, sourdough, flatbread)
- Selection of condiment (ranch, marinara sauce. sweet onion sauce, mayonnaise, chipotle southwest, fat-free honey mustard, light mayonnaise, deli mustard, yellow mustard, essential olive oil blend, vinegar)
- Selection of cheese (monterey, cheddar, pepperjack, American, Swiss, provolone)
- Selection of vegetables (lettuce, tomato, eco-friendly peppers, onions, jalapenos, blueberry peppers, black olives, avocado, cucumbers, pickles) 
- Selection of meat (pork, bacon, zoysia chicken, chicken, salami, bologna, spicy pepperoni, meatballs, roast beef, steak, tuna salad, poultry, teriyaki-glazed chicken strips) 
Subway Sandwich Recipe
- Choose the kind of bread you would like and cut the twelve-inch sub roll lengthwise.
- Select the kind of Subway sub you want to make. Most Subways sandwiches include a mix of meats and cheese. An Italian Man , BMT, for instance, has salami, pork, and spicy pepperoni. 
- Fold your meat and put it somewhere from the bread.
- Add the selection of cheese on the top of the meat.
- If you wish to recreate certainly one of Subway's hot sandwiches, toast your sandwich inside a toaster before the bread is golden and crispy.
- Add the selection of vegetables.
- Fill up your sandwich with the selection of condiments.
- Decline in half, wrap in parchment paper, and revel in! 
Subway Sandwich Video
Learn to create a Subway Sandwich in one of Subway's own "sandwich artists".
- Don't cut completely with the sub roll--leave some of it mounted on hold all your meat, cheese, and toppings.
- If you are not hungry enough for any twelve-inch sub, cut the roll in two before masking the sandwich to construct a six-inch sandwich.